Ad Interim
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Ad Interim

Välkommen till Ad Interims Forum, Ad Interim är ett Guild på servern Shattered Hand i onlinespelet World of Warcraft

HemSökLatest imagesBli medlemLogga in

Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)

Gå ner 
+3
Deamoneyes
Jurn
Henrii
7 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Henrii

Antal inlägg : 4
Registration date : 08-02-23

Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Empty
InläggRubrik: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimelör feb 23, 2008 4:35 am

Kek, Im a dutchie, So ill do this is my best swedish xD

Namn: Denim

Klass: Priest

Ålder: 18,

Proffesion: 375 Tailoring.

Nuvarande Specc: ( Länka gärna) förklara varför du valt att specca så.
14/0/47

Villig att byta specc? (Ja/Nej) Yeah.

Attunements: hur långt har du kommit i din BT/hyjal questkedja?.
I need Vashj and Keal vail, :<

Ventrillo: Har du mick och vent och kan prata (använda dom)?
Yup got a mic, and im an active speaker, ask Jurn <3.

Kontakt information: Vart kan vi nå dig? w00t? U want my phonenumber? <3 Wink

Tidigare Guild(s)? Raided alot on my druid(henrii) Being forced to reroll. On my exmain ive been in Infinity/Novus Initium, Reload, Iris and Everlasted.

Anledningen till att du inte längre är med i ovannämnda guild(s)? Disbands, all of em. I am loyal to the end.

Varför söker du till Ad Interim? Im seeking a raiding guild, and im so desperate im willing to cross the language boundry. Im looking for a dedicated guild with nice progress and a guild who isnt afraid to whipe mby weeks or months on a boss to learn the fight or to get other to learn the fights.

Vad kan du tillföra till Ad Interim som Spelare och Person?
I can give you a dedicated dps-er, who is eager to learn fights and to discover this ingame content. I will always do my best to get my gear enchanted with the best, cant stand slacking. I dont got learntoplay issues or computer problems. Im always active and I'd like to mby bring a little bit extra humor to your raids.

Vad förväntar du dig av Ad Interim? I expect nice and dedicated raiders who raid with a bit of humor. And since you got jurn, There is plenty of that i reckon. ^^

Gear: Armory länk, vi är EJ intresserade av din " pvp " Gear.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Denim

Känner du någon i guilden?
Jurn<3, Bambino,Murmur, SERITH =D, Marid and Mezzias.

Speltid: Hur länge spelar du i veckan?
I can play all days a week. till like 23.30. But i rather not raid on saterdays.

/played? Hur länge har du spelat med din karaktär
35 days played.
25 days @ 70.
Not much I know, But im draenei and I got symbol of hope! ( altho its overrated xD)

Erfarenhet? Kara(lol), Gruul, maggy, SSC cleared. TK 4/5. ZA cleared within timer with a PuG! (All on my druid tho, still counts right? :<)

Övrig infomation: något du vill tillägga som vi kan vara intresserade av att veta?
Yeah, I know my gear isnt TopNotch at this moment, but I can asure you that, If you give me the opportunity to improve my gear under the wings of Ad Interim, you will have a loyal, dedicated and skilled player to fill up your manabars!

Thanks in advance for looking into my application. I hope you wont judge this apply by the fact that I dont speak swedish. :<

-Henrii/Denim.

Edit: Forgot armory link >.<

Senast ändrad av Cobras den mån feb 25, 2008 6:14 pm, ändrad totalt 2 gånger
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Jurn

Jurn

Antal inlägg : 62
Registration date : 07-12-12

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimelör feb 23, 2008 4:38 am

As Official Classleader of the Clown Department, i can say that yes humor is present. But in a good context of focus and fun

WHo am i kidding, a Henrii in guild is pure fantasticnezzz
He is skilled focused nice funny,
Hell if he was a girl i'd date him Smile
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimelör feb 23, 2008 3:15 pm

asså jag vet inte.. börjar bli lite för många som inte talar svenska imo.
Henrii

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimelör feb 23, 2008 4:21 pm

dahlo skrev:
asså jag vet inte.. börjar bli lite för många som inte talar svenska imo.

I know I dont speak swedish that well, but I will do my very best to learn key sentences of your language. You dont have to adept your language for me. I will adept to you. Dont hate the non-swe's please:<
Deamoneyes
Officer
Officer
Deamoneyes

Antal inlägg : 252
Registration date : 07-09-15

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimelör feb 23, 2008 11:47 pm

well the biggest problem i see is the veils, since we decided a while ago that it was our last run and turning our heads forward (bt hyjal), the gear i guess is ok for a spriest...however i dont hold the priest class so wait for answare from Mickiie
Henrii

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimesön feb 24, 2008 12:58 pm

Deamoneyes skrev:
well the biggest problem i see is the veils, since we decided a while ago that it was our last run and turning our heads forward (bt hyjal), the gear i guess is ok for a spriest...however i dont hold the priest class so wait for answare from Mickiie

I completly get your point, but with the new upcomming patch 2.4 Attunements will be removed. So that might be an option for you to consider. And perhaps you could organize some fun raids on friday/saterday, might be some people up for it. Still I totally get the comment you made.
Marid

Marid

Registration date : 08-01-20

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimesön feb 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Gr8 guy Smile
Mezzias

Antal inlägg : 2
Registration date : 08-01-11

InläggRubrik: Mezzias   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimesön feb 24, 2008 6:31 pm

A really active and good player, he got skills and never slacking on raids:),

And i neeeeed a shadow priest to give me mana! Wink
Deamoneyes
Officer
Officer
Deamoneyes

Antal inlägg : 252

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimesön feb 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Henrii skrev:
I completly get your point, but with the new upcomming patch 2.4 Attunements will be removed. So that might be an option for you to consider. And perhaps you could organize some fun raids on friday/saterday, might be some people up for it. Still I totally get the comment you made.

havent forgot, im talking in present tearms, in 2.4 it may be alot of new coming inside BT with us and others, anyway wait for mickiie Smile
Serith

Antal inlägg : 5
Registration date : 08-02-18

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimemån feb 25, 2008 3:50 pm

/vouch for Henrii :]

Great guy, try to get him in when 2.4 arrives, pl0x! ._.
Cobras
GuildMaster
GuildMaster
Cobras

Antal inlägg : 114

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimemån feb 25, 2008 6:14 pm

i have thought about it and i will put this application on hold since we wont do any more attunment runs but however if you are still intressted after 2.4 we might make an exception despite you are not swedish. But to do that i want you to try to improve your gear as much as possible like try to get the spell dmg trinkets from the badges some ZA lewt would be nice aswell.

But until 2.4 this will be on hold.
Henrii

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitimemån feb 25, 2008 7:06 pm

Cobras skrev:
i have thought about it and i will put this application on hold since we wont do any more attunment runs but however if you are still intressted after 2.4 we might make an exception despite you are not swedish. But to do that i want you to try to improve your gear as much as possible like try to get the spell dmg trinkets from the badges some ZA lewt would be nice aswell.

But until 2.4 this will be on hold.

How am I able to get ZA lewt w/o a guild :<, Like I said I just rerolled, cause I couldnt find a guild with my druid. My priest is still in my friends Alt Guild. I would have to do the whole app thingy all over again with other guilds :<.
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)   Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold) Icon_minitime

Denim - 70 Draenei Spriest (On Hold)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Ad Interim :: Ansökningar-
Hoppa till: